I did eventually get mummy to take some pictures of us so here they are.
Me and Meme were having a run around the bath while mummy cleaned out.
When we went back home there was a big thing in the there with our hay in!
Mummy told us thats a litter tray for kittens (hello mum we're guinea pigs)so its small enough for us to get in it.
According to mummy we're meant to sit in there and eat our hay and do our toilet in there but guess what? Its more fun to move it around and mess every where other than in our tray.
Mummy couldn't belive it when she found it the other end of our home, mummy said we will get used to it but we'll see.
Here are our pigtures.
Wheeks and kisses to all xxxx
4 comments:
Gwydion said...
My Mami was going to get one of those kitten trays for me, but since she noticed I just go where I please and not in a spacific spot she decided not to bother. I hear she tried it with some rabbits though, but they had spacific places they liked to go, so it was easy for her to figure out where in the cage to put it. Good luck to your "Mummy" with getting you to use it.
Squeak soon,
Gwydion
Gwydion it will be a long time before we use it.
I know that mummy wont mind us going where ever we want for a while.
Mummy is wrapped round mine and meme's paws lol.
Those humans know their place lol.
How are you keeping Gwydion with this cold nasty weather?
xx
*Giggles*
Now I understand the "Loopy" Lou thing.
:) Hi ya weekers!!
Still laughing at that "(hello mum we're guinea pigs)"
But we are guinea pigs!
We have seen the Cats and they are bigger than us.
We have a silly mummy.
xx
Post a Comment